Autumn and alpine pastures
07.09. - 19.10.2013
Live rural traditions and enjoy local specialities in a fantastic landscape!
- 1 break with tipical South Tyrol bacon and cheese on the alpine pasture "Kradorferalm"
- once a week home-made cake or apple strudel
- once a week guided tour with Agnes and Peter
- guest card with many price reductions for events organized by the local tourist association, such as guided tours in the wonderful countryside of the Gsieser Tal-Welsberg-Taisten
- special offers for those who'd like to by bus through the valley and to the neighbour village of Welsberg
- free walking-encyclopedia
Prices/ week/ apartment
- 2 Peop. in apa. Type A or B, € 280,00
- 2 Peop. & 2-3 Kids (untill 15) in apa. Type B or C: € 340,00
- 4 Peop. in apa. Type C, € 390,00
- 2 Peop. in apa. Type B, € 280,00
- 2 Peop. & 2-3 Kids (untill 15) in apa. Type B or D, € 340,00
- 4 Adults. in apa. Type D, € 390,00
The prices are valid with a minimum presence of one week.